Monday 19 November 2018

Together we can build an ideal Plants. The most important thing is harmony!

At work I have a lot of contact with the Plants. Very sad to see many of the Plants.  For example, a new modern Plant of known company that uses the best technology, the best equipment, costly reagents. But eventually the Plant's tails must be processed again. Such large losses of valuable minerals. And we need to put another Plant for processing tails.

Can they just design a Plant correctly? Can they avoid new additional costs? 

The problem is that almost all mining projects are typical. They do not take into account the peculiarities of local ores or poorly consider them.

I see how it is possible to correct these shortcomings, but nobody wants to do that, because it is expensive and difficult for already existing Plants.

New Plant - a godsend for me. 

Because at the design stage, you can take into account these errors and make your Plant as necessary, almost without loss.

Make it so that it was an ideal Plant! 
Not necessarily put all the most expensive, not necessary to use very expensive reagents, it is welcome, but it is not the most important thing.

The most important thing is harmony!

 The most important thing - it is how to use all available technology and equipment, how to tune it. The approach has to be very flexible. It is necessary to use different technologies in one deposit. Each ore requires a different approach.

I know very well how to separate minerals from each other. I know how to do it cheaply.

I have a lot of intelligent products and solutions (more). I also have a lot of other ideas that are not yet represented on my web site.
I can make my intellectual property as my contribution to your project. And it will give to the company a competitive advantage.
Patents for my decisions can be obtained now. After the patenting of my decisions, they will have to be much more expensive (x10 - this is the minimum). And I will give them to you in their prices of my web site. So it is extremely profitable transaction.

Besides, I can advise you on every occasion, I can help you at each stage, matters related to the separation of minerals. Intermediaries are not needed.

If I taked up the case, then I bring it to the end.

I am a scientist and a mining engineer, a professional in my field. I am not afraid of a lot of work. I'm a workaholic. In life, there are very few things that interested to me, except the concentration of minerals.  I can replace a Research Institute of ore processing, if this is necessary.
I can do almost everything myself: theoretical analysis, all laboratory tests, to calculate the project at the necessary power to choose the equipment, etc. I can also do any current changes and optimization. All that I can do alone or with my husband. He can help with modeling of process.

This means that will disappear (or seriously decrease) the need for funding of scientific research in the concentration of minerals, with the participation of major design organizations.

Together we can build an ideal Plant (or Plants).

I do not undertake projects without my independent assessment. If you did not order a quick assessment from me here
The express evaluation of the ore deposit
Assessing Investment Risks in Mining
and you did not pay the prepayment to my personal account, then my participation in the project is impossible. If you see my name or my signature in the list of performers or in other documents, in this case, do not believe it! It’s a fake copy! Send me the information about such case!
More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya, 2015

1 comment:

  1. I wrote "Together we can build an ideal Plants. I am a scientist and a mining engineer, a professional in my field. In life, there are very few things that interested to me, except the concentration of minerals.." and they turned off my internet connection

    ReplyDelete